Sunshine Coast, British Columbia

Sunshine Coast, British Columbia

Are you available for travel?

HECK YEAH I sure am! I am based out of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and Vancouver Island (where part of my family resides) . I offer my photography services across Saskatchewan & Western Canada currently. Our country is so beautiful and I’d love to travel to your favourite spot that your heart holds dear to capture your day. I’ve got a wide bucket list outside Canada as well, Scotland being my top spot, Iceland, Italy, France… my list goes on and on.

How many weddings do you take per year?

I personally only like taking on one wedding per weekend and two possibly three weddings per month in my busy season which is May - September. I have a family and I do love spending some of the summer enjoying the outdoors with them while they are young! I also like giving each of my couples dedicated time so I can give them my full attention when it is needed and get to know them as best as I can.
I am also more of a seasonal photographer; I don’t take on many winter weddings but don’t let that stop you from inquiring - going somewhere hot? I’d love to join!

How does your payment schedule work?

I require a 25% retainer paid upon booking your date with me; the remaining 75% is due one week prior to your session/wedding date. I offer payment plans that can be split up into as many payments as you need up until one week to your date. I am happy to work with your schedule to make it more affordable.

 
Cranberry Flats, Saskatchewan

Cranberry Flats, Saskatchewan

How long have you been a photographer?

I always had a camera in my hand when I was younger. Those little disposables or your simple point and shoot film camera. Bought my first camera out of high school (still have it) studied photography in ‘03-’04 photographed my first wedding in 2007. It has been an amazing adventure in this career this then!

What is your turn around time?

Regular sessions my turnaround time is approximately 2-3 weeks. Weddings can be 8-10 weeks in busy season after taking any holidays. This is why I like to take on less weddings so I can have a faster turn around time for my clients. You can expect to have your “Love Reel” sneak peek slideshow available for viewing one week after your wedding day so you can play that over and over again and share with family and friends. Product can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks delivery depending on the product & lab.

EnsoulEndearmentImagery©_vanessadaniel-9259.jpg

How many images do you include? Do you give out RAW files?

Each package I offer comes with a different amounts of images. It really all depends on the amount of hours shooting and if there is a 2nd photographer as well to help tell your story. Expect you’ll get lots that help tell your story from your session/wedding. Because I am a very candid emotive photographer, I find I deliver a lot of images! No I do not give out any RAW digital files. Editing these images is the other half of the magic that comes with these images, it is a part of my artistic abilities as your photographer. I cull through the images and give you the best of the best making sure I give time to each and every image I edit.

Do you offer engagement sessions?

  • Some of my wedding collections include a complimentary engagement session which I recommend every couple takes advantage of with me. This gives me the chance to really connect with you one on one, I can teach you how I work as your photographer (because we are not all the same) so you’re not “camera shocked” the day of your wedding. It makes everything flow better because we build that trust and then when your big day comes that trust is there and you feel comfortable and know what to expect. If you choose not to take this option, NO there is not a discount.

  • For couples who haven’t booked their wedding with me; but want an engagement session YES I do offer them and I am happy to chat further about booking a session.

if you have any further Questions please get in touch; I’d love to answer any you many have!

EnsoulEndearmentImagery©BCWeddingPhotographer-ElopementPhotographer-6624.jpg